Dear Pet Parent
With the continued spread of the COVID-19, it’s hard to know where to turn for information. We know that you are as concerned about your pets as you are about your human family. You want the facts to help keep your whole family – furry, feathered, scaly, or human – safe.
If you would like to come in with your pet at the time of the visit:
- One client is allowed in with their pet.
- Masks are required at all times in our building.
Concierge service is available if you chose:
- Give us a call when you arrive at the clinic, and one of us will meet you at your car and take your pet into the exam room. While you wait in the car, you can remotely converse with the doctor by phone.
- Live phone consult (telemedicine)
- For problems such as UTI, ear infections, skin problems/allergies, diarrhea, upper respiratory, parasites, lameness, medicine refills/changes, and more.
Other information to follow:
- We are asking our clients to only have one guardian accompany their pet. If for some reason this presents a hardship, please call the office.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, please reschedule your appointment or use our telemedicine option.
- We are keeping up with all current AVMA guidelines to prevent the spreading of illness.
We realize this is a difficult time for all of us, and hope by taking these precautions, we can all get through this together quickly and safely.
As always, you and your pets’ needs are of the utmost concern.
Your friends at All Pets Medical Center